As we all live longer making the right decisions at and in retirement is becoming increasingly important, for example, which vehicle do you use to provide an income, – an annuity, capped pension drawdown or phased retirement? We can help you through this maze to ensure you make the right decisions.
However it’s not just about retirement income. You may be concerned about the financial impact on your family if you were to go into a nursing home, or the amount inheritance tax that will be paid on your death. We can help you pass on the assets you want to leave, to the people you want to receive them, at the right time and in the most tax effective way.
Some of the areas we cover are:
- Maintaining suitable access to income and capital
- Providing a retirement cash flow forecast
- Utilising tax allowances and mitigating tax liabilities
- Protection of assets from capital depreciation
- Making sure your Will is up to date
- Making sure you pass your wealth onto your family members and/or those dear to you
- Protecting your legacy from irresponsible beneficiaries
- Providing for vulnerable or minor beneficiaries
- Arranging Lasting Powers of Attorney
and much, much more.
- The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Estate Planning, Tax planning, Cashflow modelling and Wills.
- The value of pensions and investment and the income they produce can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount that you originally invested.