We believe that holistic financial planning and advice can add significant value to our professional clients. After a busy day it can often feel like a real chore to sort out your finances. However, planning for your future is important and if you aren’t going to look after your finances then who is?
Working closely with an Adviser can not only save you time but also help you plan for your financial freedom. We can do all the work for you, explain your options and help you understand the upsides and downsides, giving you totally impartial independent advice.
We can help you with the following:
- Setting up a retirement plan, Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) or Personal Pension
- Re-mortgaging to a fixed rate (or a cheaper variable rate) and if required, raise funds to purchase businesses
- Sourcing a Commercial Loan or Business Insurance via proven professional contacts
- Providing a cash flow forecast for future years
- Making the most of tax allowances
- Creating new or updating existing Wills and ensuring any appropriate life policies, pension plans or investments are held in trust for the benefit of spouses, children or grandchildren
- Reviewing any existing protection policies, whether they are for personal and business purposes
and much more.
“Richard Hawkings has been my independent financial adviser for the last 10 years. From my experience and dealings with Richard, I can testify that his advice and the service he provides is exceptional. Whether it be mortgages or ISAs, Pensions or Sickness benefit, the advice he provides is not only independent but, over the years, proven to be well judged and only ever with the interest of the client at the core. Richard’s trustworthiness and sound advice are just two of the reasons why I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone seeking sound and independent financial advice”.